"Something Better..at a Budget Rate!!"
|Policies and Guest Information
Room rates are available by calling 1.866.932.1260 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
with the exact dates and number of people per Room. We'll reply back pronto! Maximum
occupancy for all rooms except our Suites is up to 4 people per room. We have 2 Suites
which will hold up to 6 people, and one large 2 room Suite with 4 Queen beds which will
hold up to 8 people!
Minimum stays may be required for winter weekends and some holidays, including
Christmas, New Years, Presidents Day, Martin Luther King Day and the 4th of July.
Midweek discounts are available in the winter. This is a great time, without the crowds, to
be on the trails or hills if your schedule permits.
We're sorry, but we've been forced to stop accepting any pets at our motel. We've just had too many
problems resulting from dogs staying in our motel rooms. Of course, authorized A.D.A. "service" animals are
allowed with proper documentation.
Room taxes are 9%.
Payment for full stay is due at time of check-in. Budget Host Inn accepts Visa, Mastercard, American
Express, Discover, or cash or travelers cheques. Sorry, no personal checks.
Reservations can be made by calling 1.866.932.1260, or on-line from our web-site. At the time of
booking your room, we require your name, phone number and one of the following major credit cards; VISA,
Mastercard, American Express, Discover.
Check-in time: 3:00 pm
Check-out time: 11:00 am
Reservations can be cancelled, penalty free, with the following advance notice:
Winter Weekends - 7 days prior to arrival
Holidays - 7 days prior to arrival
All other days - 72 hours prior to arrival (3 days)
If your reservation is canceled with less notice than required, we reserve the right to charge you a processing
fee of $25 per room. If you cancel within 24 hours prior to the first day of your stay, we reserve the right to bill
you for one night's lodging. Any and all exceptions to this cancellation policy MUST be personally approved by
Kevin Cox, owner.
|The below Policies and Rules are Posted in Every Room for your
maximum Protection and Enjoyment!
According to the regulations in force at the Budget Host Inn, guests are advised that;
1. Payment in full required at time of check-in.
2. Check-in time is 3:00 P.M. Check-out time is 11:00 A.M.
3. No refunds for early departures unless your room can be re-rented for the balance of your scheduled
4. Photo ID and credit card information required with all cash paid room rentals.
5. All guest license plates must be registered in the lobby. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed.
6. Maximum speed limit is 5 MPH on motel property.
7. As a courtesy to all our guests, quiet hours are from 10:00 P.M. to 8:00 A.M.
8. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
9. A damage deposit may be required at check-in time, to be refunded if no damage to motel property is
found at check-out time.
10. The Budget Host Inn will not be responsible for loss of any valuables or jewelry left in the room. For the
convenience and security of our guests, we advise that they deposit their valuables with the Manager on duty.
11. All doors must be locked during absence of guests and kept closed at all times.
12. No pets allowed in any of our motel rooms.
13. Guests shall not make or permit any improper noise in the building or interfere in any way with other
guests, or those having business with them. No loud talking or boisterous conduct is permitted at any time.
14. Only registered guests are allowed in room. Motel management reserves the right to refuse admission
to friends of guests. Visitors who stay in the guest’s room beyond 10:00 PM will be considered as staying
overnight. Charges for additional occupants will be paid for by the registered guest.
15. Check-out time is 11:00 AM. Guests occupying the room after that time, may be charged for an
additional day, unless the Front Desk is notified and permission is granted to Check-Out late.
16. Any damage to room/premises or the furnishings must be paid by the registered guest, normal wear and
17. No flammambles such as; gasoline, motor oil, etc., are allowed in rooms at any time.
18. No tool chests, snowmobile/ATV covers, muddy boots/raincoats allowed in room.
19. When starting engines in the morning, move sleds/ATV’s away from the building, so exhaust fumes do
not go into the room. Please respect non-snow-mobile/ATV guests regarding noise and exhaust.
20. No mechanical repairs to auto, snowmobile, ATV, etc., allowed, unless permitted by Manager/Clerk on
21. No drinking alcoholic beverages or disturbing the peace in the front office parking lot.
22. No smoking in any of our rooms. There are ash trays outdoors for your use.
23. No cooking in rooms/premises at any time, other than in our room microwaves.
We accept all major credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Awarded the 2012 Award of Excellence by Budget Host International
447 West Cloverland Drive
Ironwood, MI 49938
Hosts; Kevin and Sherri Cox